EPA’s Technical Assistance to Brownfield (TAB) experts will be available at the event to field questions and provide guidance to attendees, including the Center for Creative Land Recycling.
TAB expert “office hours” will accommodate walk-in consultations, and reservations will also be available to book dedicated meetings with the most appropriate TAB provider and expert.
Types of Q&A TAB assistance available include:
- Guidance on state and federal funding opportunities.
- Explaining laws and navigating regulatory programs.
- Tips for contract & consultant procurement (RFP/Qs, evaluation criteria, consultant selection, etc.).
- Community visioning and planning best practices.
- Brownfield basics and troubleshooting.